miercuri, 22 iulie 2009

Blake Lively Isn’t A Slave To Her Style Icon









Blake Lively slips into another sexy hip-hugging dress while shooting a new scene with Gossip Girl costars Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick (both pictured below) in New York City on Wednesday morning (July 22).

Also spotted on set: Ed’s girlfriend Jessica Szohr, Chace Crawford and his new on-screen love interest Joanna Garcia.

Blake recently explained how she manages without a stylist. She told British Glamour, “Don’t be a slave to your style icon. Kate Moss wears 20s flapper dresses that look incredible on her, but terrible on me. I have boobs and a butt so I find dresses with a loose waist that still have a 20s feel. I also make sure I dress for my figure. I’ll wear a loose cardigan with a tight top underneath, or a slouchy dress with a little belt. Something has to look good on you, not just be in style.”

Niciun comentariu :