miercuri, 26 august 2009

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen: Designing Divas





Showing off their latest collection, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were spotted at the Holt Renfrew store on Bloor Street in Toronto yesterday (August 25).

The “Full House” hotties looked excited as they schmoozed with attendees while displaying the new looks from their Elizabeth and James label.

In related news, Ashley recently told press that while she enjoys designing clothes, she doesn’t see herself in the fashion industry for the long haul.

She explained, “[In the fashion world], everyone is just really looking out for themselves. I don’t know if I’ll be designing this collection forever. A couple of years from now, I’m sure I’ll want to do something else and I’m not going to shy away from that.

Niciun comentariu :