joi, 30 decembrie 2010

Kourtney Kardashian’s Miami Family Arrival

Heading south for the New Year, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted arriving at the Miami International Airport yesterday (December 29).

Joined by her boyfriend Scott Disick
and their son Mason Dash Disick, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe looked casual and makeup-free as she made her way through the terminal.

And it sounds like Kourtney has big plans for New Year’s Eve- she’s hosting a swanky shindig at the Gansevoort.

Kourtney tweeted, “Miami I missed you! So happy to be back. Delicious dinner at Nobu...this city treats me well.”

Prior to her trip, she shared, “Omg it took me ALL day to pack for Miami! Who's going to join me in MIA to ring in the new year? I will be at the Gansevoort celebrating!”



Arriving in Miami - December 29, 2010


Niciun comentariu :