joi, 10 septembrie 2009

Lady GaGa’s Colorful Virgin Megastore Appearance






Putting her always-interesting style on full display, Lady GaGa ventured out of her Paris hotel to continue promotional efforts on Wednesday afternoon (September 9).

Following a morning stop at NRJ radio, the 23-year-old hitmaker dropped by to meet and greet fans at a local Virgin Megastore.

Meanwhile, GaGa will soon be heading to the States to perform at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards – which will air live on Sunday, September 13 at 9PM ET.

Up for nine awards including Best New Artist and Video of the Year, GaGa told of her rise to the top: “I did this the way you are supposed to. I played every club in New York City and I bombed in every club and then killed it in every club and I found myself as an artist. I learned how to survive as an artist, get real, and how to fail and then figure out who I was as singer and performer. And, I worked hard.”

Niciun comentariu :