joi, 10 septembrie 2009

Victoria Beckham: Lovely at LAX





Carrying on with her travel-intensive lifestyle, Victoria Beckham was spotted making her way into LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday (September 9).

Clad in a stylish black dress, the former Spice Girl led the way as her security staffers followed along ahead of the morning flight.

Meanwhile, Posh recently blasted claims that she has an eating disorder, telling, “Of course I eat. I’ve been accused of not eating for 10 years. If I hadn’t eaten for 10 years, I’d be hungry… I think there’s a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat.”

Mrs Beckham continues, “I think I could do with putting on some weight but this is the way I am. I’m not anorexic or bulimic and I’m not a skeleton,” Victoria insists. “It’s so upsetting. I’m seven and a half stone. I’m very fit and healthy and I feel great. I haven’t changed what I eat. I just feel my metabolism has changed as I’ve got older.”

Niciun comentariu :